All original groups (apart from Friday which is already back) are returning week commencing 13th September 2021.
In order to promote safety and security there are a few small changes.
1) Booking is essential. Please click on this link for booking https://www.picktime.com/voicesentwined.
2) Numbers are limited within the rooms
3) Rooms will be well ventilated and colder than we are used to. Please dress accordingly.
4) Chairs will be distanced from each other.
5) I will continue to do regular lateral flows tests.
6) Increased cleanliness in all rooms.
7) Sessions are all 90 minutes.
8) Flexibility with positioning within the rooms so if you would prefer to be by a window/door/further away then this is totally fine.
9) Singing at the Seedhouse Room will be by default outside in the garden weather permitting and use of the steps by the Bandstand. All rehearsals will start in the Seedhouse Room.
10)The Great Barr rehearsal is going to remain at St Pauls for the time being.
11)I know its really obvious but not attending any sessions if you have covid symptoms.
As we move through this next stage these steps will be constantly reviewed and updated according to the situation.
I am also running a small, calm, relaxed and very socially distanced session on a Monday morning at St Pauls, Great Barr. It is separate from Voices Entwined with a focus on breathing, peace, relaxation and singing. This is due to start on the 20th September 2021 starting at 10.30am in the morning. Details will follow shortly.
If you have concerns, queries then please do contact me.